Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law which permits certain files to be taken down by their owners if they are used without the proper authorization. In an attempt to file a complaint, please go through steps below:
1. Acquire the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Make sure you are the right person who owns the file and that the file does not possess permission for use on this web site. To ensure the DMCA to succeed, you have got to send an e-mail from a domain which is rightfully owned by the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or any other web mail accounts are not accepted.
3. Prepare an e-mail to send us.
4. Make your subject of your email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Picked up in step one in the content of the e mail. The e-mail must include the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
When the email is sent, the file will be removed within 5 business days. We are very sorry for this hassle!